Oster CKSTDFZM70 4-Liter Cool Touch Deep Fryer, Black and Stainless Steel by Oster
List Price : $59.99
Save Price :
Oster CKSTDFZM70 4-Liter Cool Touch Deep Fryer, Black and Stainless Steel Description
Extra large 4 liter oil opacity.Rise and fall fry basket with folding handle.Adjustable thermostat.60 Minute digital timer.Locking lid along twin filters. Make numerous fried-food favorites at dwelling along this easy-to-use electric deep fryer from Make a variety of fried-food favorites at home accompanying this easy-to-use electric deep fryer from the Oster model. Equipped together with a 1600-watt immersion heating component, the computer ships quick heat-up instances and constantly crispy, delicious results. The unit additionally offers an extra-large four-liter oil capability, this approach that it may cook dinner simply sufficient for 2 folks or up to 1-1/2 pounds of food at a time-great when cooking for a crowd..
Read more Oster CKSTDFZM70 4-Liter Cool Touch Deep Fryer, Black and Stainless Steel
Oster CKSTDFZM70 4-Liter Cool Touch Deep Fryer, Black and Stainless Steel Feature
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | 0.0 | $49.88 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Make a lot of fried-food favorites at house with this easy-to-use electrical deep fryer from Make various fried-food favorites at home along this easy-to-use electrical deep fryer from the Oster brand. Equipped together with a 1600-watt immersion heating part, the machine ships quick heat-up times and consistently crispy, scrumptious results. The unit additionally gives an extra-large 4-liter oil capability, which method it can cook dinner simply sufficient for two individuals or as so much as 1-1/2 kilos of meals at a time-great when cooking for a crowd. Use the fryer to produce anything from French fries, battered onion rings, deep-fried cheese sticks, and fish fillets to doughnuts, apple fritters, and funnel cakes-or much less popular however equally scrumptious methods like fried okra, shrimp fritters, and candy potato croquettes. The equipment incorporates a upward viast and fall frying basket along a cool-touch folding handle for secure action, in increasing to an adjustable thermostat and a 60-minute digital timer accompanying a sign bell. Other considerate create small print embrace durable metal housing that keeps cool to the touch, a locking lid accompanying dual filters to assist reduce smells, and a Sure-release energy wire. This Oster 4-liter deep fryer has a one-year limited warranty.
Customer Reviews
four.2 Out Of 5 Stars (26 Customer Reviews)Reviews for Oster CKSTDFZM70 4-Liter Cool Touch Deep Fryer, Black and Stainless Steel (Kitchen) I were needing to acquire a new deep fryer for a pair 12 monthss now, but I used to be unable to search out what I needed within the cost vary that I wanted to spend. This met every my desires, the large capacity is duplicate the amount of my 10 12 months outdated deep fryer and it had the mechanism to boost the basket out of the oil with out opening the lid (which is rather a lot tougher to find thatn I notion it would be). Also my outdated one was white, tremendous onerous to maintain easy. The black and stainless steel is fairly straightforward to keep easy in the middle of uses. It heats up beautiful fast, which I like!There is just one downfall, it make your mind ups some time to cool down. SO if it will acquire stored in a cupboard it sits on the counter for at least an hour or so sooner than gatherting put away, however I can take care of that.
Reviews for Oster CKSTDFZM70 four-Liter Cool Touch Deep Fryer, Black and Stainless Steel (Kitchen) We have utilized it a merge of times in the month we now have had it and the complete thing works precisely like the outline declares. We utilized olive oil in our earlier fryer and decided to take a seem to be at out it accompanying this one too (the guide suggests against it). No problem - no smoke at three75 degrees.Food comes out crispy and tssty.
Reviews for Oster CKSTDFZM70 4-Liter Cool Touch Deep Fryer, Black and Stainless Steel (Kitchen) I just obtained my fryer lately and I applyd it concerning 5 minutes after the mailman dropped in on my doorstep.
Let me tell you this.
If you love to fry, like fried meals, and need crispy scrumptious foods and not utilizing a buttload of grease as a consequence of your fryer does no longer build warmth, you then NEED this fryer.
I am so past impressed.
It heats up to three75 in beneath 10 exiguouss (took with regard to 6 I believe).
I tried frozen french fries, a real potato, fish sticks, pot decals (not a excellent one, it was once my husbands concept, do not do that), and egg rolls. We're going to take a seem to be at shrimp, rooster, zucchini, and eggplant next.
Cooking time is SHORT!!!! The freezing fries took less than 2 exiguouss to accumulate HOT and CRISPY, and you need to still gain a mouthful of potato instead of grease! I cooked the rest at three75*, so it obtained a tiny OVERcooked, 350* could be better for the other foods we did, but in increasing they cook dinnered in under 3 minuscules. The eggroll took regarding 5 littles at three75*... and I hear hen legs/wings/breasts (small ones, now not big ones) want to prepare dinner for as regards to 18 wees at three75*.
They come out tasting scrumptious, crispy, and wonderful.
I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!! If yours comes and would not work right, GET ANOTHER.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น