Previews Rival CF106 1-Liter Deep Fryer, Black
Rival CF106 1-Liter Deep Fryer, Black Features
Save Price :
Rival CF106 1-Liter Deep Fryer, Black Overviews
Cool touch handles.1-Liter.Great reward thought...
Available from 21 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| ANTOnline | 4.7 | $24.75 |
| TechUStore | 4.8 | $26.60 |
| Googol Shop | 4.7 | $26.98 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 21 store | ||
Related Products
- Progressive International Vegetable/French Fry Cutter
- HDE Dual Wii Remote Charging Station with Battery Packs
- Pike Street Wraparound Comfort Throw, Olive
- Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda Cart-Style Barbecue Cover, Medium, 58 Inch
- The Sims 3: Late Night
three.0 Out Of 5 Stars (3 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Rival CF106-W 1-Liter Deep Fryer, White (Kitchen) I ordered this small fryer as a outcome of I had a craving for Lumpia however usually keep faraway from most fried stuff. So my wants the situation minimal. I like the contract facet and the climatic characteristic regulate. But as someone else stated theirs arrived broken, and so did mine, it does not turn off. Not a agreement breaker as yanking the wire does a just right work of that. The quick twines magnet stays on smartly and hasn't been a subject matter and it warmth up fast.
If you fry lots this could be to frivolously constructed for you, but it gets used at my location about as soon as a month to organize facet items, so it works out neatly.
Good gentle responsibility fryer, for a cheap price. Anyone the use of it often would wish something extra giant.
Reviews for Rival CF106 1-Liter Deep Fryer, Black (Kitchen) I bought probably the mostse because of the lid and the regulatelable climatic characteristic; and, the 5-star assessment. Don't understand what the 5-star individual acquired but the first unit arrived and I couldn't collect the twine to keep attached to the fryer. It is a clever(?)design intended to easily pull away from the pot if someone will have to trip over the cord thereby avoiding spilling the pot. Apparently, the cord is intended to be held with the support of a susceptible magnet accompanying it's shallow electrical sockets enticing brief electrical pins protruding of the fryer. Problem is that the magnet is so vulnerable that it cannot make stronger the load of many inches of the cord putting out within the air. In other phrases, while you let go of the magnetic plug, the weight of the cord pulls the plug far from the fryer.
So, I returned the primary one, pondering that perhaps it used to be a nasty magnet and Amazon had me a brand new one via the following business day (good outdated Amazon!)
Fryer #2 arrived and I eagerly took it from the field expecting to have the model new twine work similar to a charm. Nope. Same problem. Not to be defeated through many dopey designer, I duct taped the wire to the facet of the unit and fired it up. The climatic characteristic choice knob appeared slightly vague/loose as I turned around it to three50F. It obtained best warm. After an hour, my laser thermometer said that it was once only 115F within the pot.
Reviews for Rival CF106 1-Liter Deep Fryer, Black (Kitchen) I bought this merchandise for itsybitsy works. It heats well and is not virtually as messy as the outdated fryers and not using a prime. Very straightforward to scrub.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น